Wednesday, August 30, 2017

TROLL GOD

TROLL GOD


Do you remember that cheating slut and famous troll From)Korea also known as rwin5 on Replayers? Yea, you thought well. That troll is back and if you are not into this story or better, if you have no idea who the hell is this wannabe check out this POST.

Yep that was the first troll of week on my cute little blog. In that post I exposed the troll. I actually left him naked on the street of Warcraft.

Obviously, he never forgot that. Fighting with the need to be in center of attention and to satisfy his desire for revenge troll found a perfect solution. He made an imaginary interview on his newly formed blog page. Yes, lol, troll made a blog!

LAWL! Why doesnt he just asks for a fucking autograph? I am kind and often helpful to the fans and it doesnt matter if the fan turned on a wrong path or not.

Nevermind that now. I thought that this interview in which he faked me looks really funny and I respect the effort he made to clean out his name or to make it better than it is right now. It just shows how much he cares. Like a real troll!

You can check out his blog and his interview on this LINK.

p.s. The quality of the blog content might not be the best but I assure you that the quality of site design is way better than the trollarena.

download file now