Monday, July 31, 2017

two extensions to my browser that I cant live without

two extensions to my browser that I cant live without


If youre not using LastPass, get it. Its a browser extension that generates random passwords and manages all your login information. Heres a NYTimes piece on it: LINK. Cant live without it. Plus, if you use multiple browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Explorer) youll have the exact same access information all the time, regardless of which browser youre using.

Second, Bit.ly. Put their link creator in your toolbar and when you come across any article youre reading, its an easy click to grab the title of the article (or any text youve highlighted) and create a Bit.ly shortened URL. You can then send it out via e-mail or twitter. Simple, super effective.

I use both of these products dozens of times a day.

download file now